If Your iPhone Stuck at Apple Logo
I don’t need to tell you how my iPhone 4 ended up stuck at Apple logo right? Just after I turn off and turn on my iPhone it can’t load into iOS, there just one bright Apple logo. I just waiting and waiting like two days or some and its just still no change (phew).
There’re lots of methods you can try by googling and I believe this post is just one of million ways that you already search.
When I’m trying to restoring my iPhone using old method, it only gives me 3194 and 1604. Already trying to using TinyUmbrella also, but I forget to save SHSH blob file (darn). So, I decide to give iFaith a try to recover my SHSH blob file, but it only gives me another ‘Download Error’ message.
Okay, here some prerequisite before we can try reviving this bricked iPhone :
2. redsn0w (latest version for latest iOS)
3. .ipsw files for restoring our iPhone (I’m still trying to find a way on how to reviving iPhone without restoring iOS)
4. A cup of black coffee will do too. :)
Okay, after you download all of these tools. Lets begin on the main course :
1. Assume you’re already know on how to get into DFU mode, if not you can find the trick at this site.
2. To make sure your iPhone already at DFU mode, connect your iPhone to your PC, and run TinyUmbrella, if your iPhone already get into DFU mode, there will be a notification or so, tell you that a DFU Device has connected.
3. You can close TinyUmbrella, then running redsn0w (I’m using redsn0w_win_0.9.10b5c), and at extra tab, you will find some useful sub-tools too, just click Pwned DFU to push your iPhone to Pwned mode using limera1n.
4. After these step, you can begin to restoring your iPhone using your preferred iOS version. Wait until it finished and your iPhone should working properly right now.
Please leave a comment if this post useful or no use for you :)
1. You’ll loose all of your data in your iPhone (because of restoring iOS, well for me its better than a bricked iPhone)
2. Many other way you can try before trying this method, google and try by yourself.
Filed under: apple, Apple & Mac, mac, OS, Petualangan, Teknologi Informasi | 13 Comments